Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Who Are WE!?

Lauren here! :)

So, I am exhausted. I spent all afternoon prepping for our first day of the cleanse. Grocery shopping with my favorite, Angela. Meal prepping. Cooking. Sigh. My. Feet. Are. Killing. Me.

I did get to meet my bestie for one final diet dp and cheese burger at sonic. We had a little patio date, caught up, and destressed! (today was a tad bit on the ridiculous side)

Anyway, I wanted to post real fast because I must get to watching The Following (if you haven't watched you're a freak missing out!! Oh- so why I am posting. #1 a little background on why we are writing this blog and #2 to show off my mad prepping skills!

So, #1- we are a group of incredibly awesome and HOT teachers in the great state of Texas y'all! (can I get a yeehaw???) No, but in all seriousness... we live and teach together in the Dallas area. We are wanting to get healthy, as most people, and sort of stumbled on to the 24 day challenge! I have heard about it from various people and have always been quite skeptical of these types of things... especially when theyre over $100!!!! My girlfriend, Mandy, had AMAZING results though and I am hoping for the same... which I feel like I can safely speak for all of us when I say we all hope for amazing results. Being the teachers we are... we all hit up pinterest for ideas on what exactly to do on this crazy challenge and didn't find a whole lot. (recipe wise and food log wise.) So my wish for this is to archive our journey... share things that did and didn't work...encourage others...celebrate our success.... help people? :)

I read that to help jump start the cleanse to eat only fruits and veggies for meals 2-5 on day 1... so tomorrow that's my plan. I made some egg muffins...

I may or may not have put too much egg in the muffin tins...oopsies? :/

preppng fooooood!


Anyway- I must relax now but wanted to share. Food Logs and more details to come tomorrow! =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment