Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Gluten-free 24-Day Challenge Begins!

     Researching and prepping for a gluten-free challenge has been just that "a challenge".  I finally decided that I could safely drink the fruit punch flavored Spark, and do all of the herbal cleanse except the bedtime tablets.  Luckily I already have something comparable that I can use.  The last 14 days of the challenge I am tweaking a lot.  We will see if this works.  I am going to replace one meal every other day with the meal replacement shake, take garcenia cambogia as my appetite suppresant and continue omega -3 and the Spark, and continue with my altered diet and workout plan.  There were 3 parts of the MNS C that I couldn't get enough information on their ingredients, so I decided to play it safe since I have Celiac's Disease. 

More information on another post about how my challenge is going so far.  Caffiene withdrawal headaches and all!

Jill

0 comments:

Post a Comment