Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 1...

Well, Day 1 of the 24 Day Challenge is coming to an end and I am proud to say I stuck with it! =) I am a little worn out due to lack of caffeine, carbs and protein. We read that if you stick with fruits and veggies for meals 2-5 it would "jump start" your cleanse. So... that was the plan. I stuck with it pretty well, however, after talking to my advocare leader and her telling me that she's never heard of that... i've decided on FISH tonight! I never thought I would be so excited for fish... (im not a huge fish fan)

So my day looked a little like this:





YES- I set alarms. I teach kindergarten... life is crazy in a kindergarten classroom so I wanted to be sure I fit in my snacks. I am awful at a)not eating unless im hungry b)getting busy and forgetting to eat c) waiting to eat until im STARVED. So I strongly suggest alarms to help you keep on track with the food every 2.5 hours! It saved me today!

I got home and talked with an advocare friend and she gave me some great information on products! I understand some of the things a little better! I had another spark (#3) when I got off the phone with her and took 3 catalyst. She suggested that I take them not only before a work out but anytime I notice I am hungry between meals. Catalyst is like eating a chicken breast, except for the calories, according to her. So I was a little hungry, ya know since I hadn't eaten much aside from my fruits and veggies... and sure thing! It filled me up until it was dinner time! For dinner I am having Cod, brown rice and asparagus (oh and of course some water!) With that being said I am off to eat and then RELAX!

Mediterranean cod, brown rice and asparagus
I am looking forward to day 2.... 23 days to go! :)

Lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment