Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Down 4!

Happy Hump Day!

I am excited to share I am down 4 pounds! WAHOO! I feel uh-ma-zing! Took me a while to get there...finally lost the headaches and exhaustion...now I am feeling energized and lighter? I dont know if lighter is the best word to describe how I am feeling but... I am feeling good needless to say! I was telling a girlfriend yesterday I feel like my tummy has shrunk! I get full much faster and am eating all day. When I say eating all day, I mean.. I try VERY hard to stick to the 2-3 hour small meal concept. Being a teacher, that is tricky at times, I have to set alarms and I tend to graze because I work through my meals...  but I am putting the calories in and wouldn't you think that's even a better way to keep your metabolism going? Eat slowly throughout the day? ha!

I went to turbo kickboxing tonight-- if you know me you know I am addicted and I LOVE this class. Hello  Goodbye 800+ calories in an hour! :) And I find it quite therapeutic--- picture ex boyfriend as I "jab-cross-hook-uppercut" hehehe! This is my 3rd time to hit the gym since we've started... It took me a while to balance out and not feel completely exhausted, Ideally I want to be in the gym 5 times a week.... and had planned on trying a cardio dance party class tomorrow but am attending an Advocare training instead. I am excited! =)

Anyhoo- I was STARVING when I got home from the gym today and I ran to the fridge to make my stuffed red bell peppers to realize I forgot to pull the ground turkey out- good one Lauren! Not the thing my starving tummy wanted to see. So luckily my girl Angela was in the area and we met at this little restruant in Coppell. We ordered something I typically would never order... blackened tilapia fish tacos. Don't get me wrong, sounds delish, but I like grease... and I would have gone for the chicken sandwich and french fries had things been a little different. Anyway- we ordered our tacos on corn tortillas and had a small side of black beans. **proof you can eat out and eat healthy!** I think we both were dying for something that wasn't total veggie or fruit fest. If I had to eat another salad I was going to vomit. I needed to mix it up!

I have been taking an optional supplement on this challenge, Catalyst, and I loooove it!

Catalyst

- "Lipo in a Bottle," "Gut-Be-Gone," "Butt-Be-Gone".
- Pulls loose water out of fat cells and into lean muscle tissue to give an instant "toning" effect.
- Preserves muscle during times of calorie restriction and fat burning.
- Keeps muscle toned and fed.
- Take three first thing in the morning and, if desired, mid-afternoon or before exercise with Spark.



0 comments:

Post a Comment