Friday, April 5, 2013

Day 2 & 3

hehehe, this made me giggle and I thought it would be a good way to start my uneventful post!


Alright so heres a little update for you, ya know...since it's Friday and I have nothing better to be doing. :p Typically the girls and I are at our favorite watering hole... but it's ok I made good choices! 
I may or may not be pretending this is beer, wings and cheese fries...

I WILL celebrate this little photo
annnnd the night is YOUNG! :) 

Anyhoo- I have been sticking with the challenge as directed. Day 3 is the last day for the fiber drinks, which I actually haven't really minded. ((be sure you get peaches and cream!)) The one thing I can say is that I have been exhausted! Well, I take that back, I have been feeling very energized in the morning but by noon I am done for the day. I am hoping tomorrow, Day 4, I am feeling a little more energized throughout the day. I'm planning on going to Turbo kickboxing tomorrow so I will definitely need that energy. 

Tomorrow, I am making some spaghetti squash and will share my recipe then! 

Happy Friday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment