Wednesday, April 3, 2013

1st Day

Hey ya'll! 

Okay so day 1 wasn't too bad I should say, except for my fiber drink mishap. This morning I woke up at 5am drank my spark (fruit punch flavor) with no problems and than 30 minutes later it was time for my FIBER drink! I decided to add it to my 16 oz bottle of water. BIG MISTAKE! As I was drinking it on my way to work, I noticed that the drink was getting thicker and thicker. It was so nasty and gross! It turned into a bottle of GOO! So I threw it away...and drank a glass of water instead. After speaking with my lovely teachers who are also doing Advocare, I now know that I must drink it with ice cold water and take it like a shot. Thank ladies!

Overall I did pretty well today (except for the FIBER drink). Here was my schedule:
5:00am-Spark 
5:45-Fiber Drink followed by a bottle of water
7:00-Egg white muffins (consisted of two egg whites, turkey bacon, spinach, and mushrooms) and a cucumber
10:00-1/8 cup of raw almonds and a small cutie orange
11:45-Spark
12:30-Salad with lemon juice instead of dressing and 5 Strawberries
3:00-small Gala apple and 1/8 cup raw almonds
5:45-Turkey Chili Soup (It was supposed to be chili, but it was more like soup)

0 comments:

Post a Comment